HomeActions has enhanced its powerful e-prospecting platform to give you 200+ new articles targeting the most common real estate niches as well as automatic article trigger alerts that tell you when a client is poised to enter the real estate market.
Agents can set article triggers so they’re automatically alerted in real time when a viewer clicks on featured listings, virtual tours, open houses or one of the content library articles created by HomeActions.
“These new additions to the professionally written HomeActions content provided in every edition will bring users more listings, buyers and sales,” said CEO Barry Friedman. HomeActions professionally written content has some of the highest open rates in the industry along with low unsubscribe rates.
The new Content Library articles can appear in any order and you can add your own local content to feature their open houses, listings, video tours, blog posts and commentaries.
Trigger and Target article topics include:
- Home Buying
- Home Selling
- Vacation Home Buying
- Vacation Home Selling
- Investment Real Estate
- First-time Home-buyers
- Condos and Co-ops
- Shore Homes
- 55+ Communities
- Investment Property Management
Additional Enhancements Include:
- Redesigned User Interface to work across more devices including iPads and Android tablets.
- Added search menu to article list page to make content easier to find.
- New dashboard layout with detailed summary graphs and faster access to data.
- Simplified scheduling of articles – now schedule on same page.
- Ability to quickly filter and sort member list.
- Improved sorting when reviewing your uploaded members in spreadsheets.
- Improved layout of images makes it easy to find that perfect image.
- Completely redesigned images and banners modules to make additions easy.
- More filtering options for images and banners to make easier to find the image you want.
- Simplified the navigation by combining like items into singular menus.
- Redesigned the Newsletter Settings module to make it more user friendly.