Take Control Of Your Email Marketing With Our Metrics & Reporting Features
We empower you with data on every member of your email marketing database. We can show you who opened your email newsletter, which articles they clicked and when the articles were read. We give you meaningful, easy to understand reports and metrics that help you track your results and hone your campaigns.
Metrics & Reporting Tools For Your Real Estate Email Marketing
- Snapshot Reports – A summary of launch results
- Recipient activity – An overview of who opened, clicked, etc.
- Opens & Clicks Over Time – Time of day and dates associated with reader activity
- Member Feedback – An overview of members who responded to article feedback
- Bounce Summary – A look at who didn’t receive your launch and why
- Survey Responses – Reporting on customized or built-in article surveys
- Trigger Articles – Quickly see all who triggered opportunity alerts
- Unsubscribe Activity – View those who unsubscribed from your marketing
- Digital Marketing Z-score Reports – Comprehensive (and confidential) benchmarking statistics comparing your digital marketing efforts to other HomeActions users