The upcoming Thanksgiving holiday puts many in a thankful frame of mind. In fact, you may even be thinking about how you can use email marketing to show your clients that you appreciate them this holiday season.
Here are three ways you can use your November email marketing to send a big “thank you” to your clients.
1. Start with a Festive Greeting in Your Subject Line
The subject line of your message is the first thing your clients see. Why not make it a bit festive? While a subject line may seem like a small element of your email, it is one of the very first impressions you can make on your email recipients. Fun, interesting email subject lines can compel your readers to open your message and improve your open rates.
Tap into the festive mood of the Thanksgiving season to craft a subject line that creates a warm, engaging impression on your clients.
Here are some ideas for next month’s subject lines:
- Good Gravy, We’re So Thankful for You!
- November Updates With a Cranberry on Top
- Our Clients Are What Makes Us Thankful This Thanksgiving Season
- November Tips So Good, You’ll Want Second Helpings
- Before You Enter Into a Food-Coma, Check Our November News
- Happy Turkey Day! Gobble Up These Updates from Us
- We’re Thankful to Be Delivering You Your November Updates
- 5 Delicious November Articles For You to Feast Upon
- Cooking Up Some Tasty November Updates from Us to You
2. Create Personal Connections With Email Marketing
Thanksgiving is a good time to highlight philanthropic activities, office events or even your staff’s favorite family recipes.
A simple “thank you” to your clients for doing business with you is nice, but why not give a little extra as well? Tap into your newsletter marketing to highlight your office’s Thanksgiving staff festivities. Feature your office’s Thanksgiving party highlights in your next newsletter.
Show how much you care about your community by featuring local food pantry drives, turkey dinner giveaways or other charitable involvement. You could even partner with key clients who are in the charitable spirit by offering to match their donations in an effort to become “charity partners.”
If your staff members are willing, you could also share your team’s favorite family secret Thanksgiving recipes as a fun way to connect with your readers and give them a little something extra in your November communications.
3. Offer Black Friday Specials To Show How Thankful You Are
Nothing makes a client feel more appreciated than a “clients only” exclusive discount or offer. Consider putting a thankful spin on Black Friday deals for clients accessing ancillary service offerings. Your existing clients will feel special if you thank them for their business and offer them a discount on additional services during the holiday season. Remember to create a sense of urgency on your offers by including an expiration date.
November is the perfect time to tap into the Thanksgiving spirit and boost the appeal of your communications by letting your clients know how grateful you are for them. Incorporate a bit of festive charm into your messages this month to show clients how much you care.