HomeActions and its IndustryNewsletters division announce Version 3 of their exclusive e-newsletter product, putting it on the cutting edge of the e-newsletter industry. The companies provide professionally written articles and a system that lets a range of professionals send out e-newsletters to clients and prospects. They primarily serve real estate professionals, payroll companies, accounting firms and estate planning attorneys.
With Version 3, the newsletter system becomes even more customizable and user-friendly. Among the improvements:
- A more contemporary look for the user interface, and a better design for tablets and smartphones.
- A cleaner and more functional client dashboard that shows readership stats at a glance.
- A completely revamped image system that lets users choose among three different sizes of images to put into their newsletters.
- A smoother, more intuitive system to allow users to add their own content to company-provided content.
- The ability to easily remove company-provided content and replace it with an article from extensive article libraries available to users.
- The addition of a completely new Web banner library so users can easily find and post banners to make their newsletters even more useful.
And as always, help is just a click away. The system comes with an easy-to-use, automated help feature that lets users follow along step by step as the tool gives interactive answers to questions.
Barry J. Friedman, CEO of HomeActions, LLC
Barry Friedman, CPA, founder and CEO of HomeActions and IndustryNewsletters, said, “Our clients are busy and successful professionals, and they want a system that lets them communicate with their clients with perfect ease while providing sophisticated options — without any hassle. That has always been our goal, and with Version 3 our system is even better than ever.”
About HomeActions and IndustryNewsletters
IndustryNewsletters and HomeActions were founded by Barry Friedman, CPA, who managed many CPA firms for over 25 years and subsequently sold them to American Express. He then created BizActions LLC, which became the largest marketing e-newsletter company for CPA firms and payroll companies, and he sold that to Thomson Reuters in 2012. He has over 15 years’ experience in the email newsletter space.
HomeActions and IndustryNewsletters are virtual companies that employ more than 30 people. Both are headquartered in Green Cove Springs, Florida.
For more information, please visit our websites, HomeActions.net and IndustryNewsletters.com, or contact Richard J. Koreto, chief content officer, at 845-642-4314 or Email.
An estimated 30,000 residents have fled their homes, and the western area wildfires have consumed over 1,000 residences. Many of these homeowners are now trying to piece together their possessions, bit by bit. It is estimated that nine out of 10 consumers who lost their homes did not have a current home inventory of all their possessions and home improvements. HomeActions President Albert Clark commented, “The loss of one’s home is traumatic enough, but now they have to go through the process of filling out insurance papers on what was destroyed, what it cost and where it was all purchased. The stage is set for lots of under-reporting and smaller insurance claims.”
Homeowners outside the disaster areas can learn from this tragedy and construct an entire home inventory of all contents and the physical structure. Homeowners and renters should be prepared for any type of home disaster, flood, fire or burglary.
HomeActions and Agents: Delivering the Message. HomeActions has uncovered the best-in-class (and free) home inventory system provided by the nonprofit Insurance Information Institute (III.org). Agents are promoting the home inventory resource in their biweekly HomeActions e-Newsletter that goes out to all the agents’ past clients, prospects and friends.
HomeActions provides real estate agents with an end-to-end e-prospecting system. It involves building the agent’s database into a pipeline that is nurtured and protected (exclusive). HomeActions does it all for the agent who lacks the time, the systems and the engaging content. HomeActions currently delivers 4.2 million highly branded newsletters every month.
- A Business Solutions Provider with the Leading Real Estate Companies of the World.
- A Business Benefits Program Member with Century 21 Real Estate.
- A Business Advantage Program Member with Coldwell Banker Real Estate.
- A Select Services Member with ERA Real Estate. An Approved Supplier with Better Home and Gardens Real Estate.
HomeActions is headquartered in Green Cove Springs, Florida. For more information, please visit our website, www.HomeActions.net, or contact Richard J. Koreto, Chief Content Officer, at 845-642-4314 or through email. You can also contact Albert Clark, HomeActions President, at 570-510-3507 or through email.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/a-teachable-moment-wildfires-in-western-states-are-a-wake-up-call-for-all-homeowners-and-an-opportunity-for-realtors-300145156.html.
Copyright (C) 2015 PR Newswire. All rights reserved
HomeActions, an e-prospecting and client relationship service, is pleased to announce a major expansion with the launch of a new division: IndustryNewsletters.com.
IndustryNewsletters will focus on marketing email newsletters for payroll bureaus, PEOs, human resource and employee benefit companies and other service providers — just as HomeActions continues to do for real estate agents.
But that’s not all: IndustryNewsletters is also supplying employee newsletters for any business, but with particular attention to accounting firms and payroll bureaus. The EmployeeNewsletters service is particularly attractive to companies that:
- Have between 10 and 500 employees.
- Have multiple offices.
- Need to align company goals and objectives and communicate them to all employees.
- Want to demonstrate the culture of their firm.
- Need a robust recruiting tool.
- Educate staff on employee-based services.
- Don’t have the time or resources to prepare their own employee newsletters.
Just as with HomeActions and IndustryNewsletters, EmployeeNewsletters will contain professionally written articles that are automatically populated in each issue. In addition, clients can also write and add their own articles. Clients don’t need any coding or programming skills to use the service. Indeed, no matter how the clients use the newsletter, all articles are laid out and mailed out automatically with the push of a button. And for those who want to customize their newsletters, the company provides online, in-context help and live customer service support.
Only the Best Content
No matter what kind of companies they run, HomeActions and IndustryNewsletters clients can be sure they’re getting professionally written content. HomeActions and IndustryNewsletters staff and contract writers are experienced in covering payroll, employee benefits, real estate, finance, business strategy, health, technology and more, providing articles that are engaging, accurate and informative.
About HomeActions and IndustryNewsletters
HomeActions and IndustryNewsletters provide real estate agents and other professionals with an end-to-end e-prospecting system. The system involves building the professional’s database into a pipeline that is constantly nurtured. HomeActions and IndustryNewsletters do it all for the professionals who lack the time, the systems and the engaging content to do it themselves.
IndustryNewsletters and HomeActions were founded by Barry Friedman, CPA, who managed many CPA firms for over 25 years and subsequently sold to American Express. He then created BizActions LLC, which became the largest marketing e-newsletter company for CPA firms and payroll companies, and sold that to Thomson Reuters in 2012. He has over 15 years’ experience in the email newsletter space.
HomeActions and IndustryNewsletters is a virtual company that employs more than 30 people. It is headquartered in Green Cove Springs, Florida.
For more information, please visit our websites, HomeActions.net and IndustryNewsletters.com, or contact Richard J. Koreto, Chief Content Officer, at 845-642-4314 or Email.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/homeactions-moves-beyond-real-estate-with-formation-of-industrynewsletters-300122411.html.
HomeActions, an e-prospecting and client relationship service, announced it is now delivering timely, relevant news and widgets to 2 million consumers every two weeks.
HomeActions creates, delivers and tracks e-newsletters that are produced on behalf of 5,000 real estate agents. These highly branded and actionable reports include HomeActions’ compelling content but also can deliver agent-specific news such as new listings, open houses and local market reports. HomeActions works with its clients to securely upload all their contacts.
Once the newsletters are sent out, HomeActions provides actionable intelligence for its clients, letting them know which of the articles their readers find most engaging. Email addresses, once entered, become exclusive to the agent entering them.
“I’m thrilled to see us growing so fast,” said HomeActions founder and CEO Barry J. Friedman. “It shows not only that real estate agents are eager for high-quality newsletters to send out, but also that the readers clearly find the information we provide engaging and actionable.”
HomeActions provides real estate agents with an end-to-end e-prospecting system. It involves building the agent’s database into a pipeline that is nurtured and protected (exclusive). HomeActions does it all for the agent who lacks the time, the systems and the engaging content.
- A Business Solutions Provider with Leading Real Estate Companies of the World
- A Business Benefits Program Member with Century 21 Real Estate
- A Business Advantage Program Member with Coldwell Banker Real Estate
- A Select Services Member with ERA Real Estate and
- An Approved Supplier with Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate
HomeActions is headquartered in Green Cove Springs, Florida. For more information, please visit our website, www.HomeActions.net, or contact Richard J. Koreto, Chief Content Officer, at 845-642-4314 or Email.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/homeactions-now-nurturing-2-million-relationships-for-agentsubscribers-300099520.html.
HomeActions listens to its clients, and is always adding improvements to make its services even more successful in enhancing agents’ digital marketing ROI by generating new leads, listings, buyers and sales.
Real estate clients were asking for a way to send time-sensitive announcements, like new listings and open houses, in between their biweekly newsletter launches. HomeActions responded with a new feature: OnTarget email blasts.
With OnTarget, real estate agents can send important email messages to their entire databases anytime they want. They don’t have to wait until the next newsletter to get the word out on:
- Open house events
- New listings and virtual tours
- Important market news and updates
And real estate agents don’t have to be tech gurus or design experts to use this system — HomeActions does all the heavy lifting:
- OnTarget emails are preformatted to automatically include the graphics, website links, social media links and contact information from the agents’ e-newsletters.
- Agents have the ability to format the body of the OnTarget email and edit it, adding whatever text, images, links and tables they want.
- The HomeActions system will track every link in the body of the OnTarget email. Real estate agents don’t need to take additional steps to shorten links or add link-tracking metrics.
- HomeActions filters out problem emails, ensuring that OnTarget emails will never launch to unsubscribed members or bad email addresses.
- Clients can preview your OnTarget messages online or in their inboxes before they launch to their contacts.
- OnTarget emails can be launched right away or scheduled to launch at a future date and time of the agents’ choosing.
- Finally, OnTarget is an economical add-on with a high ROI, costing only $10 per month or $100 per year.
HomeActions provides real estate agents with a complete e-prospecting system that significantly increases their repeat and referral business. HomeActions clients can set up handsomely designed e-newsletters branded with their photos and logos, and can even choose from a selection of specialty articles from the HomeActions custom library. Once the newsletters are sent out to the agents’ prospects, HomeActions provides actionable intelligence for its clients, letting them know which of the articles their readers are finding most engaging.
Top national real estate agencies have top-producing associates using HomeActions. Top producers know that HomeActions’ advanced technology and compelling content foster relationships with homeowners, building the agents’ repeat and referral business and getting them more listings, buyers and sales. More than 2 million consumers receive the HomeActions newsletter every two weeks.
HomeActions is headquartered in Green Cove Springs, Florida.
For more information, please visit our website www.HomeActions.net or contact Lee T. Sowers, SVP Sales and Marketing, at 908-910-0605 or Email.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit: http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/homeactions-announces-an-exciting-new-e-prospecting-feature-300090393.html.
Join us every Wednesday at 1:00 PM (EST) for our free 30 minute training webinar.
Our 30-minute webinars will show you how to utilize all the power and features your newsletter has to offer. Join us for free training anytime you want to gain more knowledge of the benefits offered. No registration required. For any webinar you wish to join:
1. Call (712)-775-7085
2. When prompted, enter access code 909682#
3. Stay on the line for Presenter & MUTE your phone (allows you to hear meeting)
4. Enter this link in your web browser: https://join.me/Sarah1981 (allows you to see meeting)
5. Ignore Prompt to download app – nothing to download required
6. You can now hear & see webinar meeting
Please remember to MUTE your phone as we have a large audience attending these sessions. If you have any difficulty joining, email email@example.com after the webinar is over and we can provide a video of the topic discussed.
- Wednesday, March 4th: How to add members, edit and unsubscribe
- Wednesday, March 11th Dashboard overview – for beginners
- Wednesday, March 18th Reports – who’s interacting with your newsletter?
- Wednesday, March 25th How to add and schedule an article in your newsletter
Hope to see you soon!
Customer Support Manager
HomeActions, the Power e-Prospecting System™ used by the nation’s top Realtors®, has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire newsletter company ContactDirect.net, Houston.
Closing of the acquisition is expected approximately Feb. 1, 2015. “The acquisition brings an expanded customer base to HomeActions, which our platform can easily manage,” said Barry Friedman, CEO of HomeActions. When the acquisition is complete, HomeActions will be sending approximately 4.0 million newsletters monthly on behalf of more than 5,000 Realtors®.
ContactDirect President Dan Davila will join HomeActions as a consultant, ensuring a smooth transition as ContactDirect customers migrate to the HomeActions Power e-Prospecting System ™.
Additional services ContactDirect customers will gain from the HomeActions platform include:
- Targeted content of interest to real estate niche customers including luxury, second home, investor, urban and condo.
- Trigger content that alerts Realtors® when someone in their sphere of interest is contemplating buying or selling.
- Ability to add their own content – up to six items including blogs, videos and features highlighting listings, sales and local market data.
- Exclusivity (other agents cannot email HomeActions to your customers).
- Custom newsletters for commercial and mortgage professionals.
- A Customer Support department open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST 7 days per week.
- No monthly limits on the number of email addresses Realtors® can add.
“HomeActions holds itself to the highest standards when it comes to business integrity, product quality and customer support,” Davila said. “I believe HomeActions will help my clients get to the next step in their growth plans.”
Were you able to get a new listing or sale as a result of using your HomeActions newsletter? Has HomeActions helped to move your business forward? Share your success with us and enter to win a $ 50 VISA gift card.
Send your stories to: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you have benefited from using the power of HomeActions. We’ll announce the winner on November 30, 2014 on our client dashboard page as well as notify the winner directly by email.
HomeActions has enhanced its powerful e-prospecting platform to give you 200+ new articles targeting the most common real estate niches as well as automatic article trigger alerts that tell you when a client is poised to enter the real estate market.
Agents can set article triggers so they’re automatically alerted in real time when a viewer clicks on featured listings, virtual tours, open houses or one of the content library articles created by HomeActions.
“These new additions to the professionally written HomeActions content provided in every edition will bring users more listings, buyers and sales,” said CEO Barry Friedman. HomeActions professionally written content has some of the highest open rates in the industry along with low unsubscribe rates.
The new Content Library articles can appear in any order and you can add your own local content to feature their open houses, listings, video tours, blog posts and commentaries.
Trigger and Target article topics include:
- Home Buying
- Home Selling
- Vacation Home Buying
- Vacation Home Selling
- Investment Real Estate
- First-time Home-buyers
- Condos and Co-ops
- Shore Homes
- 55+ Communities
- Investment Property Management
Additional Enhancements Include:
- Redesigned User Interface to work across more devices including iPads and Android tablets.
- Added search menu to article list page to make content easier to find.
- New dashboard layout with detailed summary graphs and faster access to data.
- Simplified scheduling of articles – now schedule on same page.
- Ability to quickly filter and sort member list.
- Improved sorting when reviewing your uploaded members in spreadsheets.
- Improved layout of images makes it easy to find that perfect image.
- Completely redesigned images and banners modules to make additions easy.
- More filtering options for images and banners to make easier to find the image you want.
- Simplified the navigation by combining like items into singular menus.
- Redesigned the Newsletter Settings module to make it more user friendly.
The Digital Marketing Zscore (DMZ) is included in the latest update of HomeActions e-prospecting system and soon, this data will be automatically delivered to you on a regular basis. Using HomeActions DMZ, agents and management can compare the engagement their HomeActions email newsletters are creating with prospects in their sphere of influence to the results seen by other agents using HomeActions.
“The insight delivered by DMZ is unprecedented in real estate content marketing,” says HomeActions CEO Barry Friedman. “It provides real-time data about the effectiveness of the agent’s e-marketing.”
The DMZ measures:
- Active Members
- Click Rates
- Open Rates
- Transaction Readiness Triggers
- Survey Responses
“Agents can see how they stack up against other agents in their office and agents in other offices in their brand,” explains HomeActions Senior Vice President of Marketing Lee Sowers. “By knowing the areas where you excel and where you fall down, you can improve your digital marketing. You know where you need to focus to bring yourself up to where other agents are.”
HomeActions members who want to improve their DMZ have access to white papers, webinars and support professionals who can help them adjust their digital marketing plans.
The DMZ gives office managers, regional managers and brand managers a powerful snapshot showing how effectively agents are engaging their sphere of influence. Managers can then offer support to agents who need assistance upgrading their digital marketing strategies to better target their desired customer base.