Closing of the acquisition is expected approximately Feb. 1, 2015. “The acquisition brings an expanded customer base to HomeActions, which our platform can easily manage,” said Barry Friedman, CEO of HomeActions. When the acquisition is complete, HomeActions will be sending approximately 4.0 million newsletters monthly on behalf of more than 5,000 Realtors®.
ContactDirect President Dan Davila will join HomeActions as a consultant, ensuring a smooth transition as ContactDirect customers migrate to the HomeActions Power e-Prospecting System ™.
Additional services ContactDirect customers will gain from the HomeActions platform include:
- Targeted content of interest to real estate niche customers including luxury, second home, investor, urban and condo.
- Trigger content that alerts Realtors® when someone in their sphere of interest is contemplating buying or selling.
- Ability to add their own content – up to six items including blogs, videos and features highlighting listings, sales and local market data.
- Exclusivity (other agents cannot email HomeActions to your customers).
- Custom newsletters for commercial and mortgage professionals.
- A Customer Support department open from 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. EST 7 days per week.
- No monthly limits on the number of email addresses Realtors® can add.
“HomeActions holds itself to the highest standards when it comes to business integrity, product quality and customer support,” Davila said. “I believe HomeActions will help my clients get to the next step in their growth plans.”