Were you able to get a new listing or sale as a result of using your HomeActions newsletter? Has HomeActions helped to move your business forward? Share your success with us and enter to win a $ 50 VISA gift card.
Send your stories to: firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us how you have benefited from using the power of HomeActions. We’ll announce the winner on November 30, 2014 on our client dashboard page as well as notify the winner directly by email.
HomeActions has enhanced its powerful e-prospecting platform to give you 200+ new articles targeting the most common real estate niches as well as automatic article trigger alerts that tell you when a client is poised to enter the real estate market.
Agents can set article triggers so they’re automatically alerted in real time when a viewer clicks on featured listings, virtual tours, open houses or one of the content library articles created by HomeActions.
“These new additions to the professionally written HomeActions content provided in every edition will bring users more listings, buyers and sales,” said CEO Barry Friedman. HomeActions professionally written content has some of the highest open rates in the industry along with low unsubscribe rates.
The new Content Library articles can appear in any order and you can add your own local content to feature their open houses, listings, video tours, blog posts and commentaries.
Trigger and Target article topics include:
- Home Buying
- Home Selling
- Vacation Home Buying
- Vacation Home Selling
- Investment Real Estate
- First-time Home-buyers
- Condos and Co-ops
- Shore Homes
- 55+ Communities
- Investment Property Management
Additional Enhancements Include:
- Redesigned User Interface to work across more devices including iPads and Android tablets.
- Added search menu to article list page to make content easier to find.
- New dashboard layout with detailed summary graphs and faster access to data.
- Simplified scheduling of articles – now schedule on same page.
- Ability to quickly filter and sort member list.
- Improved sorting when reviewing your uploaded members in spreadsheets.
- Improved layout of images makes it easy to find that perfect image.
- Completely redesigned images and banners modules to make additions easy.
- More filtering options for images and banners to make easier to find the image you want.
- Simplified the navigation by combining like items into singular menus.
- Redesigned the Newsletter Settings module to make it more user friendly.
The Digital Marketing Zscore (DMZ) is included in the latest update of HomeActions e-prospecting system and soon, this data will be automatically delivered to you on a regular basis. Using HomeActions DMZ, agents and management can compare the engagement their HomeActions email newsletters are creating with prospects in their sphere of influence to the results seen by other agents using HomeActions.
“The insight delivered by DMZ is unprecedented in real estate content marketing,” says HomeActions CEO Barry Friedman. “It provides real-time data about the effectiveness of the agent’s e-marketing.”
The DMZ measures:
- Active Members
- Click Rates
- Open Rates
- Transaction Readiness Triggers
- Survey Responses
“Agents can see how they stack up against other agents in their office and agents in other offices in their brand,” explains HomeActions Senior Vice President of Marketing Lee Sowers. “By knowing the areas where you excel and where you fall down, you can improve your digital marketing. You know where you need to focus to bring yourself up to where other agents are.”
HomeActions members who want to improve their DMZ have access to white papers, webinars and support professionals who can help them adjust their digital marketing plans.
The DMZ gives office managers, regional managers and brand managers a powerful snapshot showing how effectively agents are engaging their sphere of influence. Managers can then offer support to agents who need assistance upgrading their digital marketing strategies to better target their desired customer base.